Wow, this sounds like such a cool, chill vibe! I've been diving deep into games lately that let you just create without limits, which totally makes me appreciate this kind of raw, experimental sound. Speaking of creating, I've been absolutely hooked on Infinite Craft lately, just to see how wild the crafting combinations can get. Like, I’m talking about merging completely random elements to spawn something totally unexpected. It's so satisfying! This track has a similar feel of taking basic components and turning them into something unique. What kind of sonic "ingredients" do you think went into making this track sound so good?
2 comentarios:
No sé si seguís por ahí. Por las dudas te aviso que por acá sí:
http://invisiblemente.blogspot.com.ar/2013/10/los-once.html#award
Fijate y volvé a Boedo.
Wow, this sounds like such a cool, chill vibe! I've been diving deep into games lately that let you just create without limits, which totally makes me appreciate this kind of raw, experimental sound. Speaking of creating, I've been absolutely hooked on Infinite Craft lately, just to see how wild the crafting combinations can get. Like, I’m talking about merging completely random elements to spawn something totally unexpected. It's so satisfying! This track has a similar feel of taking basic components and turning them into something unique. What kind of sonic "ingredients" do you think went into making this track sound so good?
Publicar un comentario